[DCRM-L] local form/genre guidance

Lois Reibach lrreibach at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 07:57:00 MST 2021

I am the sole cataloger at the Athenaeum. I haven't written up
documentation, but have created constant data records in OCLC so that I can
be consistent. I have CD for Bindings and binderies, Dust jackets, Genre
headings, Paper, Printers, provenance notes, and many others that aren't
relevant to this question. If there is a way to share them, I don't
remember what it is.

--
Lois Reibach
Resource Description and Access Librarian

lrreibach at gmail.com