[DCRM-L] local form/genre guidance

Hoover, Sarah sehoover at email.unc.edu
Thu Feb 25 07:59:24 MST 2021

Hi Francis,

I have been working on a similar project to document our genre/form term use in special collections at UNC. Along with the two examples that you included below, others that I found in my search are from Houghton and UC San Diego. Neither one has hierarchical/category organization though.

Houghton Library: https://wiki.harvard.edu/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=37552518 with the specific list of terms here: https://wiki.harvard.edu/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=37552570

UC San Diego: https://tpot.ucsd.edu/access/special-collections/sca-genre-terms.html

Looking forward to learning about other examples!

Sarah

Sarah Hoover
Special Collections Cataloger
Wilson Special Collections Library