[DCRM-L] 1659 Tyrocinium chymicum

Matthew C. Haugen mch2167 at columbia.edu
Fri Feb 26 14:38:59 MST 2021

Interesting! I find a Geneva bookseller Aymerand or Emeran Le Melais or Le
Melays, active around a century earlier, and it appears that François
Estienne printed one or two things for him. Possibly Blasius is a
descendant of Emeran?

(https://db-prod-bcul.unil.ch/riech/imprimeur.php?ImprID=-8520323&Lang=en)

--
Matthew C. Haugen
Rare Book Cataloger | Columbia University Libraries