[DCRM-L] Linking multiple books with printed waste

Washington, Brittney brittney.washington at austin.utexas.edu
Wed Jul 28 14:03:55 MDT 2021

In that case, Jose, I’d take Erin’s advice and treat it like a bound with. It looks like your library uses Alma – us too! If you haven’t had to do bound-withs using Alma yet please feel free to email me off list. There are best practices in the knowledge base but we strayed from them slightly (for good reason, I think!).

Brittney