[DCRM-L] June OCLC AskQC Office Hours Invitation

Weitz,Jay weitzj at oclc.org
Fri Jun 4 08:13:33 MDT 2021

You are invited to attend the June OCLC Virtual AskQC Office hour presentation entitled Evolution of a WorldCat Record.  It will be presented twice, first on Tuesday, June 8 from 9-10 AM Eastern time and again on Thursday, June 17 from 4-5 PM Eastern time.  Please note Eastern time zone for both.

Following the presentation, you will have the opportunity to ask questions about the topic or about any WorldCat quality matter.  All are welcome to attend the presentation at either time.

Topic and registration information<https://help.oclc.org/WorldCat/Metadata_Quality/AskQC> is available for this AskQC office hour presentation, as well as links to recordings, slides, and Q&A from previous presentations.  By registering, you’ll receive an email reminder prior to the session along with a link to the WebEx session.  All are available at no charge.  We will take July off and resume office hours in August.  We will send out a notice when we post information on future office hours.

Everyone is welcome.
Please excuse duplication of this message as we widely distribute it to many lists.

Cynthia M. Whitacre
Senior Metadata Operations Manager
Metadata Quality
OCLC, Inc.