[DCRM-L] [External] Interesting letterforms

Nicholas Sparks nicholas.a.sparks at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 14:45:12 MDT 2021

Agreed, at first sight Italian the highlighted letters in these examples
are serving as space fillers used at irregular line endings both for
purposes of justification and for aesthetic effect.

--
*Nicholas Sparks, M.Lib, PhD (Cantab)*
Reviews Editor, *Script & Print: Bulletin of the Bibliographical Society of