[DCRM-L] RBMS BSC Upcoming Webinar: Cool Things We’ve Cataloged Lightning Talks

Jessie Sherwood jcsherwood at law.berkeley.edu
Mon Sep 13 10:19:53 MDT 2021

Announcement: Cool Things We’ve Cataloged Lightning Talks, Oct 7, 2021 11AM
PST/2PM EST

The RBMS Bibliographic Standards Committee’s Program Planning Group will be
holding the second of its “Cool Things We’ve Cataloged” Lightning
Talks on Thursday,
October 7, 2021 at 11 PST/12 MST /1 CST/ EST.

In this webinar Joy DuBose, Sierra Laddusaw, Paula Jeannet, Crystal
Clements, Mary Mathiason, Caitlyn Stephens, Krystal Messer, and Yoonha
Hwang will be discussing  interesting and challenging collections or items
that they have cataloged. These include virtual reality programming, a casier
geographique of 1840, human anatomy and physiology glass lantern slides, an
artist book made from an antique doll bed, Paddington and Aunt Lucy dolls,
and a manuscript magazine.
Please register here.
<https://berkeley.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAvf-murzgsHNbGzu4c5iYzRREulxja-rru>
--