[DCRM-L] LD4 Rare Materials Affinity Group meeting - September 20 (8am PDT | 11am EDT | 15:00 UTC | 5pm CEST)

Graciani Picardo, Paloma paloma.graciani at austin.utexas.edu
Mon Sep 13 13:26:04 MDT 2021

Dear colleagues,
sharing an invite of potential interest for members of this list.
Join us for the upcoming meeting of the LD4 Rare Materials Affinity Group on Monday, September 20 (8am PDT | 11am EDT | 15:00 UTC | 5pm CEST) (Time Zone Converter<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html>)
We welcome anyone in the Galleries, Libraries, Archives, and Museums (GLAM) community with an interest in linked data applications for metadata description to join us. The LD4 Rare Materials Affinity Group seeks to make use of the collective expertise across GLAM institutions to discuss needs and challenges particular to rare and archival materials in a linked data environment, and to coordinate the development of resources to support our work.
Feel free to forward this to any colleagues who may be interested. To receive notification about upcoming meetings subscribe to the ld4-rare-materials Google Group<https://groups.google.com/g/ld4-rare-materials>. Learn more about the LD4 community here<https://sites.google.com/stanford.edu/ld4-community-site/home?authuser=0>.
Call Details:

*       Join meeting: https://utexas.zoom.us/j/91923419020?pwd=eFZ0a0ZuNkI0Zk5hWEdQK2F6OTdMUT09 (Passcode: 605266)

*       The draft agenda can be found here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/14BERG9GtlfB29Z-dtZ63vUvu484r_l80yUAGdoYvSXM/edit?usp=sharing>.

We look forward to seeing you there!
Christine DeZelar-Tiedman and Paloma Graciani Picardo
Co-Conveners, LD4 Rare Materials Affinity Group