[DCRM-L] Cataloging Question - how to catalog differences in publisher's bindings

Madelene Kinraid madelene.kinraid at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 13:45:22 MDT 2022

Kia ora Sarah,

I think keeping both/ all copies on the same record and recording the binding information in a 563 is perfect. You might need to assign copy numbers to differentiate, I would use a separate 563 to describe the binding of each copy. At our library I would add the binding information in a 590 note, but that’s just our practice.

Best wishes
Madelene