[DCRM-L] Signature statements and replacing records

Huber, Seth huberse at missouri.edu
Thu Aug 18 12:31:14 MDT 2022

Yes, my copy matches the digitized copies I found through VD.16, including the “Beichlus,” and I believe the final blank leaf is integral due to the presence of visible stitching in the middle of gathering S. I will update the record to match. Thanks for the clarification.

Seth Huber
Technical Services Librarian/Head of Cataloging
University of Missouri—Columbia
huberse at missouri.edu<mailto:huberse at missouri.edu>
573-884-4648