[DCRM-L] RBMS 2023, Call for proposals and topics

Tuttle, Jonathan jonathan_tuttle at radcliffe.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 24 12:59:39 MDT 2022

Colleagues,

The RBMS Bibliographic Standards Committee (BSC) is committed to increasing programming related to cataloging and technical services at RBMS conferences. Currently, we are seeking presenters and topics to endorse for the RBMS 2023 conference.

We recognize that proposal writing can be time-consuming, especially if you’ve not done it before. If you have a topic idea and are willing to write a session proposal, the BSC's Program Planning Group will provide assistance and guidance in drafting the proposal. We would like to have potential topics by Friday, September 16th, 2022. The Program Planning Group will then decide which topics to pursue and will reach out to presenters to begin drafting proposals for eventual submission to RBMS.

Please email me (jonathan_tuttle at radcliffe.harvard.edu<mailto:Tuttle/jonathan_tuttle at radcliffe.harvard.edu>) off-list if you have a potential topic and/or are willing to draft a session proposal, or if you have any questions.

On behalf of BSC,

Jonathan Tuttle

Cataloger, Published Materials

Harvard Radcliffe Institute