[DCRM-L] FW: [From Maggie Patton] Senior Librarian, Rare Books at the State Library of New South Wales

Thu Feb 3 07:54:07 MST 2022

Forwarding by request. Please note that applicants must be authorized to work in Australia.

______________________________
Deborah J. Leslie, MA, MLS | Senior Cataloger | Folger Shakespeare Library | 201 East Capitol St., SE, Washington, DC 20003 | djleslie at folger.edu<mailto:djleslie at folger.edu> | www.folger.edu<http://www.folger.edu> | Opinions her own

From: Bibliographical Society of Australia and New Zealand <BSOAANZ at wildapricot.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 2, 2022 17:32
To: Deborah J. Leslie <DJLeslie at FOLGER.edu>
Subject: [From Maggie Patton] Senior Librarian, Rare Books at the State Library of New South Wales

Dear Colleagues,

Here is a fantastic opportunity to work with the magnificent rare book collections at the State Library of New South Wales. Cataloguing projects across all of the collections, Mitchell, Dixson and the State Reference Library including Australiana and overseas publications.

We are looking for someone with extensive rare book cataloguing experience who can create and enhance our online records to improve discoverability. It is a short-term position but long enough to make moving to Sydney viable! Applications close 20 February.

https://iworkfor.nsw.gov.au/job/senior-librarian-rare-books-295272<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/cPBiCrkqApimxQ6Szkl16?domain=protect-au.mimecast.com>

Why not throw your hat in!

Regards,

Maggie