[DCRM-L] Fund information, for the online catalog

Kira Barnes kbbwml at rit.edu
Wed Feb 23 12:58:24 MST 2022

We use a 599 local field because there is no suitable field really. 541 is for most recent source of acquisition and often is not pertinent for a fund. Sometimes we purchase something with a fund but it is from a particular bookseller for instance. So we use the 599 to display.

Kira B. Barnes She/Her/Hers
Cataloging and Metadata Librarian
Metadata and Digital Scholarship Services
RIT Libraries
Rochester Institute of Technology
Wallace Library A500
90 Lomb Memorial Drive