[DCRM-L] Subdividing Genre Terms

Robert Maxwell robert_maxwell at byu.edu
Tue Jan 11 09:53:39 MST 2022

The place recorded in 752 (publication place) isn’t always the same as a place recorded in a 655 subdivision, though (for example, woodcuts might have been created in Germany whereas the book was printed/published in France)—do you have other provisions for recording other kinds of places in the record? And what about dates you might have otherwise recorded as a subdivision?

Bob

Robert L. Maxwell
6728 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University