[DCRM-L] Subdividing Genre Terms

Ann K.D. Myers akdmyers at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 11 11:42:48 MST 2022

We have stopped subdividing genre headings in anticipation of the switch to linked data, though we often accept subdivided genre terms in copied records, so it hasn't been a full stop in our local catalog.

--Ann

Ann K.D. Myers

Rare Books Cataloger

Stanford Libraries

Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives

415 Broadway, Floor 1, 8406

Redwood City, CA 94063

akdmyers at stanford.edu

she/her/hers