[DCRM-L] 752 and NAF forms

Rich, Allison allison_rich at brown.edu
Tue May 10 13:27:46 MDT 2022

In the past, our application of the 752 has been spottily and lazily
applied.
We do not code the 2 but we do try to look at the NAF to see what the form
should be.

Our biggest transgression was: Mexico $$d Puebla de los Angeles.
It should be: Mexico $$d Puebla de Zaragoza.

I have done a global change to fix these.

The lesson is to look them up and apply them according to the NAF.

--
"Outside of a dog,

Allison Rich
Rare Materials Cataloguer