[DCRM-L] RBMS BSC Upcoming Webinar: Cool Things We’ve Cataloged Lightning Talks

Tuttle, Jonathan jonathan_tuttle at radcliffe.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 30 07:20:24 MDT 2022

Announcement: Cool Things We’ve Cataloged Lightning Talks, October 28, 2022 at 3pm EST

The RBMS Bibliographic Standards Committee’s Program Planning Group will be holding its “Cool Things We’ve Cataloged” Lightning Talks on Friday, October 28, 2022 at 3pm EST.

In this webinar Amy Swanson, Geanna M. Hernandez-Phan, Kim Schwenk, Leia Lynn, and Linh Uong will be discussing interesting and challenging collections or items they have cataloged. These include Risograph-printed zines, mystery and tête-bêche novels, a 17th century legal document, and a collection of STEM kits.

Please register here <https://harvard.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_aEdP7w8zRrafAyAcbpA_xw> for the login information.

Jonathan Tuttle
Cataloger, Published Materials

Harvard Radcliffe Institute
10 Garden Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138
617-495-9439