[DCRM-L] Call for Submissions: Special Issue of the Papers of the Bibliographical Society of Canada

Jean Mongeau philippe.mongeau at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Aug 15 09:42:32 MDT 2023

Dear DCRM-L subscribers,

I am pleased to announce that the Papers of the Bibliographical Society of Canada is seeking submissions or a special issue on the theme of “Disrupting Whiteness Within Special Collections, Bibliography and Book History.” The issue is co-edited by Rachel Harris (Concordia University) and myself, and will only feature submissions by Black, Indigenous, and Other People of Colour. The deadline to submit abstracts is September 29th, 2023.

I have attached a copy of the Call for Submissions to this message. Please share this call widely and feel send an email to Rachel or me if you have any questions. Thank you for your time and attention.

All best,
JP Mongeau
--
JP Mongeau, M.I. (they/he)
Metadata Librarian, Special Collections Cataloging Unit

Please click here<https://youtu.be/5mNQxHOsenw> for a fuller version of the University’s Living Land Acknowledgement.**