[DCRB-L] FW: Consistency TF: Area 2 analysis -- 2nd draft

Tue Nov 19 13:54:24 MST 2002

Can we not persuade JSC to postpone their scrutiny until we finish our
work? (Matthew, are you reading this?). --DJL

<...>

 From Bob Maxwell's comment:

"Note that scrutiny is being given at this very moment to the Early
Printed
Monographs rules in AACR2; I therefore reiterate that the revision of
DCRB
does need to keep an eye on these as it goes about its work with one
possible outcome of suggesting rule revisions to AACR."

Deborah J. Leslie, M.A., M.L.S.
Head of Cataloging
Folger Shakespeare Library
201 East Capitol St., S.E.