[DCRM-L] FW: [RDA-L] [UNICODE-M] Roman Numerals

Fri Dec 15 14:59:36 MST 2006

Barbara Tillett's personal opinion. --DJL

From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L at INFOSERV.NLC-BNC.CA] On Behalf Of Barbara B Tillett
Sent: Friday, 15 December, 2006 08:32
To: RDA-L at INFOSERV.NLC-BNC.CA
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] [UNICODE-M] Roman Numerals (fwd)

Just putting in my personal two cents - I highly recommend libraries
just continue to use the letters of the alphabet and not the special
Unicode characters for the Roman numerals (they cover 1-12 and the 50,
100, etc.). - Barbara Tillett (This is not an official LC pronouncement
- just my personal opinion)