[DCRM-L] DCRB Core

Manon Theroux manon.theroux at yale.edu
Wed Mar 1 09:45:00 MST 2006

DCRB Core is presented on the BIBCO page as a supplement to the core
standard for Books:
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/bibco/core2002.html

So, I suspect the MA for 502 and 505 is present in DCRB Core simply
because it is present in the Books Core (the Books Core standard came first).

Jain and Bob and others involved with establishing the DCRB Core
might be able to comment further.

-Manon

P.S. I am on the PCC Standing Committee on Standards and I've given
that group a heads up that some revisions will be needed to the DCRB
Core after DCRM(B) is published (e.g. 510 citations will no longer be
required).