[DCRM-L] Archives index

Mon Nov 13 14:33:14 MST 2006

Bob,

I did a very quick test, and was delighted to see that the user can
specify the sort order, including the one that most list indexes leave
out--by date! Thank your list guru for me. D.

Deborah J. Leslie, M.A., M.L.S.
Chair, RBMS Bibliographic Standards Committee
Head of Cataloging, Folger Shakespeare Library
201 East Capitol St., S.E., Washington, D.C. 20003
 <mailto:djleslie at folger.edu> djleslie at folger.edu  |  202.675-0369  |
http://www.folger.edu <http://www.folger.edu/>

-----Original Message-----
From: dcrm-l-bounces at lib.byu.edu [mailto:dcrm-l-bounces at lib.byu.edu] On
Behalf Of Robert Maxwell
Sent: Monday, 13 November, 2006 15:30
To: DCRM Revision Group List
Subject: [DCRM-L] Archives index

DCRM-Lers,

Deborah asked me a few days ago about an index to the archives. There
was an index when we started out but somewhere in between (upgrading to
a new version or something) the index got lost and I hadn't noticed. Our
list guru here has added an index which seems to work pretty well (many
thanks to Ryan Price!)--please go try it out and see what you think. It
has various sort capabilities, and does appear to respond to boolean
searches. There is a link from the dcrm-l archives page

https://listserver.lib.byu.edu/pipermail/dcrm-l/

Thanks,
Bob

Robert L. Maxwell
Special Collections and Ancient Languages Catalog Librarian
Genre/Form Authorities Librarian
6728 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602