[DCRM-L] Area 1 comment

Kate Moriarty moriarks at slu.edu
Wed Oct 11 12:58:03 MDT 2006

Here's a possible example for 1D3 relating to statements about
illustrations or volumes appearing after the statement of responsibility:

245 10 General index to fifty-six volumes of the Gentleman's magazine :
$b from its commencement in the year 1731, to the end of 1786 / $c
compiled by Samuel Ayscough, clerk, assistant librarian of the British
Museum ; in two volumes.

The OCLC # is: 71154232

-Kate

--