[DCRM-L] Comments please: Subfield $5 - copy specific notes

Wickenden Jane cat1 at inm.mod.uk
Mon Jan 15 09:22:03 MST 2007

The method below is also used by Oxford, or at least by the Oxford
University Early Printed Books Project. As I know from past experience.

I actually think this is the best option in many ways, as it disconnects
copy-specific information from the bibliographic record.

Jane Wickenden
Historic Collections Librarian
INM
Alverstoke