[DCRM-L] relator terms as part of a name/title heading

Rettberg, Dan drettberg at huc.edu
Wed Nov 7 08:00:15 MST 2007

Deborah--

Unless I misunderstand you, the whole point of a relator term is to distinguish that person as an editor, publisher, printer, etc. I would leave them in place so that someone searching for "Jones, John, \e printer" can access all such separately from "Jones, John".

Dan Rettberg
Rare Book and Manuscript Bibliographer
Klau Library
Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion
Cincinnati, Ohio

drettberg at huc.edu