[DCRM-L] Fwd: Re: Citing ESTC

Elizabeth Robinson vava_22304 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 12:49:00 MDT 2007

Sorry, folks, I meant to reply to Dorothy solo. It
doesn't pay to do things in a hurry, does it? Of
course, you all benefit from knowing the status of
things and not to worry that the follow-up has fallen
through the cracks. It hasn't; I just have not
liberated myself from the present stack of
deadline-driven things (smile).

--Elizabeth