[DCRM-L] Name of publisher, distributor, etc.

Randal Brandt rbrandt at library.berkeley.edu
Fri Feb 22 15:53:11 MST 2008

So, now that we agree that it is a miswording, do we also agree that the
rule *should* read:

4C2. Transcribe the name of the publisher, together with any associated
words or phrases, as it appears in the publication.

If so, I will make the corresponding change in DCRM(S) (substituting
"serial" for "publication," of course).

Randy

At 01:48 PM 2/22/2008, Deborah J. Leslie wrote:
>Oh, of course! I agree that it is a miswording.

Randal Brandt
Principal Cataloger
The Bancroft Library
(510) 643-2275