[DCRM-L] Name of publisher, distributor, etc.

Fri Feb 22 15:55:40 MST 2008

Yes.

From: dcrm-l-bounces at lib.byu.edu [mailto:dcrm-l-bounces at lib.byu.edu] On
Behalf Of Randal Brandt
Sent: Friday, 22 February, 2008 17:53
To: DCRM Revision Group List
Subject: Re: [DCRM-L] Name of publisher, distributor, etc.

So, now that we agree that it is a miswording, do we also agree that the
rule *should* read:

4C2. Transcribe the name of the publisher, together with any associated
words or phrases, as it appears in the publication.

If so, I will make the corresponding change in DCRM(S) (substituting
"serial" for "publication," of course).

Randy