[DCRM-L] ESTC and the revision of SCF

dfarren dfarren at concentric.net
Wed Sep 10 11:46:39 MDT 2008

I trust that no one was offended by the out-spokenness ("rather ... sternly
reminded," as Richard Noble put it) of my message. Those "knowledgeable" of
me:

.         know that I used to earn my living as a cataloguer, and

.         tolerate my sense of humor.

I'm always favorably impressed and inspired by the SERIOUSNESS and
CREATIVITY of this group in finding solutions.

Donald Farren

4009 Bradley Lane

Chevy Chase, MD 20815-5238

dfarren at concentric.net