[DCRM-L] use of SD early works under SH Jesus Christ

Kate Moriarty moriarks at slu.edu
Tue Mar 10 13:00:07 MDT 2009

Thanks. The subject of discussion for us has been Section 5 below and its
application to corporate bodies (like Catholic Church). Some interpret
Section 5 to say never put "Early works to 1800" after a corporate body,
others that when there's a $x included the SH as a unit becomes a topic and
can therefore be followed by "Early works to 1800."

-Kate