[DCRM-L] prospectuses

John Lancaster jlancaster at amherst.edu
Sat Sep 12 18:06:47 MDT 2009

I agree with Bob that both 6xx and7xx entries are appropriate and
justified.  I would always make both, not least because I would want
someone looking for the work itself to also be made aware of the
prospectus, even if they weren't looking for studies about the work.

Just the fact that you waver seems to me suggestive that it's worth
making both entries - it costs very little, can't hurt, and might help.

--

John Lancaster (jlancaster at amherst.edu)

P.O. Box 775

Williamsburg, MA 01096-0775