[DCRM-L] Stub in a signature

Mike Garabedian m.garabedian at gmail.com
Thu May 27 15:05:21 MDT 2010

Okay, I'll give it a shot.

Presuming that the engraved title isn't signed, according to Bowers (p. 244)
the collation should look like this:

A^8 (-A2 + *χ*1)

I mean, because technically that engraved title is a cancellans, right? The
contents of leaf *χ*1 (I mean, the fact that it is an engraved title) you'd
mention in the physical description as a plate and explain in a note.  I
think.  See DCRM(B) 5B9.4.

Yours,
MG