[DCRM-L] DPC: Discussing proposed changes to DCRM text on DCRM-L

Laurence S. Creider lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu
Wed Nov 24 22:40:37 MST 2010

This sounds like a way to make good progress between meetings.  A few
points if I may:

1) If one week is allowed for discussion, then certain periods, notably
Thanksgiving and Dec. 22-Jan. 2 or so, need to be off limits for the DPC
process.

2) Is the discussion of a particular change open to everyone on the list
or limited to BSC members?

3) There may be some issues where discussion at ALA midwinter or annual is
helpful.  Sometimes the face-to-face give and take leads to a superior
result.

Larry
--
Laurence S. Creider