[DCRM-L] DPC: Omission of names in statements of responsibility(DCRM 1E5)

Erin Blake EBlake at FOLGER.edu
Sat Jan 22 12:26:08 MST 2011

I think you were just reading the html-formatted excerpt in plain-text,
Larry. The first time "1E5" was quoted in the e-mail, it was in html,
with "et al." crossed out to show deletion, and "after it" and "a phrase
in the language and script of the cataloging agency to convey the extent
of the omission" underlined to show addition.

Further down in the message, you'll see the full original passage and
the full proposed revision in plain text.

Next time, I'll put the plain-text version first, to make it less
confusing. Or, even better, a link to a webpage so everyone can see the
formatted version.

Ta da! Here's the formatted version:
http://connect.ala.org/node/128698#comment-16611

Thanks,