[DCRM-L] Examples to Accompany DCRM(B) comments and reminder

Schneider, Nina nschneider at humnet.ucla.edu
Mon Jun 6 15:09:42 MDT 2011

Hi everybody

There are a number of new Examples that are ready for comment (nos. 52-66 as of 6/6/2011). We would appreciate any suggestions, corrections, etc. you'd like to make.

rbms.info/digress

Since we are trying to finish up by Annual (that's the ALA conference in New Orleans, beginning June 24th) please keep an eye on the digress.it site, since we will be posting Examples as they are completed rather than publishing them in batches.

Thanks very much.

Nina & Jane Carpenter

Nina Schneider
Interim Head Librarian / Head Cataloger