[DCRM-L] Cancellantia

Marina Morgan marina.morgan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 10:07:29 MST 2011

Thank you Richard. You're right, a 500 would be more appropriate.

This is the book:
Charters and by-laws : full text of the original charters, with amendments
thereto and complete copies of the by-laws of forty-two life insurance
companies in the United States. Oak Park, Ill. : Flitcraft, 1905.

Marina