[DCRM-L] B3: query for those experienced with books signed with Greek characters

Smith, Eileen eileen.smith at yale.edu
Mon Oct 17 11:33:48 MDT 2011

The handful or two of books with Greek signatures that I've catalogued have all had lowercase characters, so while I believe it would be useful to add a chart for uppercase characters, I would not want it to replace the chart of lowercase ones.

Eileen L. Smith
Catalog Librarian, Rare Book Team
Yale University Library

--