[DCRM-L] (B3) 1D5: Latin alternative title?

jnelson at law.berkeley.edu jnelson at law.berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 17 18:06:36 MDT 2011

Aren't "legitime" and "legatine" adjectives, with "e" standing for the
more Classical "ae" (legitimate or legatine constitutions)? And yes, not an
alternative title.

Jenny

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 13:26:17 -0400, Jennifer
MacDonald  wrote:  Close -- they are both adverbs, but the result is the
same: not an alternative title.

 Jennifer MacDonald

 On 10/16/2011 4:03
PM, John Attig wrote:  I wouldn't rely on my Latin expertise, but it seems
to me that this is a case of two adjectives connected "seu" rather than two
titles -- and thus is not an alternative title.

 John Attig
 Authority
Control Librarian
 Penn State University