[DCRM-L] DCRM Archive

Robert Maxwell robert_maxwell at byu.edu
Tue Oct 18 14:15:05 MDT 2011

DCRM-L list members,

I've had a report that the URL to the list archives, https://listserver.lib.byu.edu/pipermail/dcrm-l/, isn't working. The URL seems to be working for me, but perhaps that's because I'm at the list site, BYU. I'd appreciate it if a few of you would try the URL today (18 October) and then report to me PERSONALLY at robert_maxwell at byu.edu (NOT to the list) if you can't get through, so we can try to get to the root of the problem.

Thanks,
Bob

Robert L. Maxwell
Special Collections and Ancient Languages Catalog Librarian
Genre/Form Authorities Librarian
6728 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602