[DCRM-L] DCRM Archive

Lawler, Martha Martha.Lawler at lsus.edu
Tue Oct 18 15:11:00 MDT 2011

Bob,

I had no problem getting to the site.

Martha

From: dcrm-l-bounces at lib.byu.edu [mailto:dcrm-l-bounces at lib.byu.edu] On
Behalf Of Robert Maxwell
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 3:15 PM
To: DCRM Revision Group List
Subject: [DCRM-L] DCRM Archive

DCRM-L list members,

I've had a report that the URL to the list archives,
https://listserver.lib.byu.edu/pipermail/dcrm-l/, isn't working. The URL
seems to be working for me, but perhaps that's because I'm at the list
site, BYU. I'd appreciate it if a few of you would try the URL today (18
October) and then report to me PERSONALLY at robert_maxwell at byu.edu (NOT
to the list) if you can't get through, so we can try to get to the root
of the problem.

Thanks,

Bob

Robert L. Maxwell

Special Collections and Ancient Languages Catalog Librarian

Genre/Form Authorities Librarian

6728 Harold B. Lee Library

Brigham Young University

Provo, UT 84602

(801)422-5568

"We should set an example for all the world, rather than confine
ourselves to the course which has been heretofore pursued"--Eliza R.
Snow, 1842.

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and/or EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of the message, whether in electronic or hard copy format, as well as attachments and immediately contact the sender by replying to this email.