[DCRM-L] Incomplete single-sheet publication

Tue Sep 20 09:25:40 MDT 2011

Good question, Will. This is an original record?

I'd be inclined to enter what your copy has, with the note that the
description is based on an incomplete/heavily cropt copy as the first
note, in favor of trying to emulate what we do for the extent. While
"[25+] p." plus note is easily understood, I think that "25[+] cm" plus
note would still be a bit confusing.

Deborah J. Leslie, M.A., M.L.S. | Head of Cataloging, Folger Shakespeare
Library | 201 East Capitol St., S.E. | Washington, D.C. 20003
djleslie at folger.edu <mailto:djleslie at folger.edu>  | 202.675-0369 |
http://www.folger.edu <http://www.folger.edu/>