[DCRM-L] Fill-in colophon?

Nickeson, Walter wnickeson at library.rochester.edu
Fri Feb 24 13:58:28 MST 2012

I guess my "colophon" isn't really that, although it's in the place of
one-it's the last piece of printing in the volume-but does this mean
it's a thesis? "Theoremata hec disputabuntur Rome in Aedibus S. Maria
super Mineruam pro solemni celebratione Generalis Capituli fratrum
Praedicatorum, Respondete eodem Fr. Deodato Gentili Genuensi Lectore."
Followed by the line I gave below. If it's not a thesis, is it more an
announcement of a public event? But why would the time be buried on the
last page?

The title is: Almae vrbis mystica descriptio, OCLC#10748339.

  Walter F. Nickeson, Catalog &

    Metadata Management Librarian

  Rush Rhees Library

  University of Rochester