[DCRM-L] Fill-in colophon?

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Fri Feb 24 14:50:26 MST 2012

This is a classic academic disputation, Fr. Gentili having been the
respondent. Though it is apparently not so represented on the title page,
the note is equivalent to the sort of footnote that appears in articles
first presented as conference papers or whatever. The blank spaces do seem
to indicate that this is the standard format for the context of this
publication, in this case never completed because printing couldn't be held
up, or because nobody cared enough to get it in.

RICHARD NOBLE : RARE BOOKS CATALOGER : JOHN HAY LIBRARY : BROWN UNIVERSITY
PROVIDENCE, RI 02912 : 401-863-1187/FAX 863-3384 : RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU