[DCRM-L] Collation conundrum

Patrick Olson olson.pat at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 11:45:54 MST 2012

It's a bit technical, but I usually treat those situations like this:

500 Signatures: pi^2(pi1+A^8).

It's basically an adaptation of Bowers's instructions on recording folds
inserted within a gathering. There's no mistaking the construction and it
obviates the need for a note (though there's definitely something to be
said for the explanatory note).

Pat Olson