[DCRM-L] Duplicate preliminary signatures

Mike Garabedian m.garabedian at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 09:05:04 MDT 2013

Hi, Amber,

On the "index" (i.e., superior, or more commonly, superscript) pi, see also
Bowers pp. 215-17 and pp. 219-20.

On rendering superscript pi in programs where it is unavailable, DCRM(B)
7B9.3 recommends the following: "Indicate partial duplications of an
alphabet (see Gaskell, p. 331) by using superscript pi and superscript chi
or, if superscript letters are not available, by substituting '[superscript
pi]' and '[superscript chi].'"

Yours,
Mike G.
--