[DCRM-L] Future publication of DCRMs

Erin Blake EBlake at FOLGER.edu
Wed Feb 27 14:01:16 MST 2013

Since the current book of rules for cataloging graphic materials ("the yellow book") is already available online as a free PDF, I'd rather sacrifice the printed edition and continue to provide access for free.

Does this also meant that we have to do the html coding in the Cataloger's Desktop version? Things like links to glossary entries, table of contents directory tree, etc.? I'd hate to have DCRM(G) just be a PDF inside Cataloger's Desktop, like the preliminary consolidated edition of ISBD.

   Erin.

[EB]
Erin C. Blake, Ph.D.  |  Curator of Art & Special Collections  |  Folger Shakespeare Library  |  201 E. Capitol St. SE  |  Washington, DC 20003-1004  |  office tel. (202) 675-0323  |  fax:  (202) 675-0328  |  eblake at folger.edu  |  www.folger.edu |  collation.folger.edu