[DCRM-L] England, Scotland and Wales in 752

Daryl Green dtg4 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Tue Aug 5 02:36:38 MDT 2014

we use the |a |b |d structure for all British imprints

Daryl Green
Rare Books Librarian
University of St Andrews Library
Special Collections Division
Library Annexe
North Haugh
St Andrews
KY16 9WH
Scotland

Tel: 01334 462325
E: speccoll at st-andrews.ac.uk<mailto:speccoll at st-andrews.ac.uk>
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/library/specialcollections/
Echoes from the Vault: a blog from the Special Collections of the University of St Andrews<http://standrewsrarebooks.wordpress.com/>

The Department of Special Collections of the University Library has relocated to new premises on the North Haugh and is now open to readers by appointment only. Please contact us on speccoll at st-andrews.ac.uk<mailto:speccoll at st-andrews.ac.uk> or 01334-462339 to book a seat in our Reading Room.

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland : No SC013532