[DCRM-L] Invitation to comment: remaining JSC proposals

Matthew C. Haugen matthew.haugen at columbia.edu
Tue Aug 12 15:13:03 MDT 2014

Hi all,

Among the many RDA revision proposals being considered by the JSC this
Fall, a few have already been re-posted on DCRM-L insofar as they may have
a bearing on rare materials cataloging concerns. While several others are
clearly out of scope for DCRM, I'd like to draw your attention to these
three which might or might not warrant our input.

*Revision to RDA 2.4.1.8 (Noun Phrase Occurring with a Statement of
Responsibility)*

http://alcts.ala.org/ccdablog/?p=1387

*Proposal: Revision proposal for RDA 3.4.3.2 and RDA 3.21.2.5 (Extent of
Notated Music)*

http://alcts.ala.org/ccdablog/?p=1307

*6JSC/CILIP/4: Colour content in RDA*

http://www.rda-jsc.org/docs/6JSC-CILIP-4.pdf

Thank you for all of your thoughtful responses on these and previously
shared proposals. Comments are still welcome on the previous DCRM-L
threads. I will gather comments on all of these proposals received by
August 29 and share them with the appropriate representatives to ensure
that our input is taken into consideration during the review process.

Thank you again,

Matthew

Matthew C. Haugen
Rare Book Cataloger