[DCRM-L] Recording collection information for individual books

Katy E. Rawdon krawdon at temple.edu
Tue Jan 21 10:25:04 MST 2014

Thanks to everyone who responded to my questions about records collection
information in bib records for individual books. I had a variety of
interested in seeing that compiled/compressed version, just let me know!
I'd also be happy to post it to the list (without institutional
information) if that would be helpful.

Thanks,
Katy