[DCRM-L] Recording collection information for individual books

Jane Stemp Wickenden jane.wickenden at zen.co.uk
Sat Jan 18 11:41:36 MST 2014

Katy,

The books in the Historic Collections Library arrived here from several
different institions.  For reasons lost in the mist of time, the MARC field
which we use to indicate which collection is 037; previous owners who are
humans are given the same 700 e field as you mention.

Best wishes,

Jane Wickenden

Historic Collections Library

Institute of Naval Medicine